1. Work with both global and local team closely for process optimization, business request management.
2. Foresee the functional improvement opportunities as business growth through daily supporting work as well as business understanding.
3. Analyze and understand existing and future business flows in CMD, specify corresponding ERP workflows and guarantee their matching with the business flows
4. Standardize system operation by development of key user through necessary training and documentation, support users for daily workflows execution in ERP when necessary, and assist other functional members for giving process-oriented solution.
5. Support Oracle SCM& Finance functions for china plants.
6. Analyze business data reports requirements and drive their creation both directly and by third party providers.
7. Act as a team member/project coordinate when the overall project is occurred.
8. Ensure CMD ERP system operating stably.
9. Ensure internal customers’ satisfactory ratio.
10. Ensure ERP systems continuously improve productivity in CMD.
11. Support business requirements with global change management process
1. Bachelor degree in computer science or IT engineering.
2. At least 5 years’ experience in business flows analysis and their translation into ERP workflows.
3. Proven in depth knowledge and practice of ERP for MFG, both on Projects and Operational aspects.
4. Oracle ERP experience (Especially for SCM and Finance) and PL SQL skill is mandatory.
5. Familiar with software and databases administration (Oracle ERP). Database administration is not mandatory.
6. Experience of supporting manufacturing plants Oracle ERP is preferred.
7. Excellent written and oral communication skill in English.
8. Strong communication skill & Customer oriented.
9. Business driven with strong sense of responsibility.